- Food & Booze
Reset your system after a Wilde Winter
Paleo, pizza, calories and cheesecake – with so much conflicting information about what is good for us, it can be hard to stay on top of the latest health crazes.
Lucky for us, the experts at Wilde Kitchen are here to ensure we stay healthy and happy without sacrificing our social life! Or our taste buds. Making the tricky choice of what to order a little easier, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite nourishing noms, guaranteed to help you reset after an indulgent winter – letting you achieve #fitspo status while keeping up your #foodspo rep!
- Get your gut health guru on when you opt for the paleo fried chicken. Finger lickin’ good, the guys at Wilde Kitchen have added a probiotic punch to this classic American take-away option by adding kimchi.
- Bulk up with a big protein hit ordering the pork burrito.Loaded with a fried egg, pickled cucumber, and sriracha mayo, you’ll feel like there is nothing you Mexi-can’t do!
- Beat the bloat with the anti-inflammatory booster. A little shot of turmeric, orange and cayenne pepper, you’ll be well on your way to reversing the follow-on effects of last night’s shots.
- Reduce your refined sugar without giving up Nutella! Wilde Kitchen’s pancakes feature a glorious stack smothered with house-made Nutella, berries and coconut whip. Total guilt-free indulgence.
- Boost your immune system with a steaming bone broth bowl. Bursting with beefy goodness, liver powder, and veggies, this dish is far from being meaty-ocre.
Wilde Kitchen boasts a menu full of fresh, seasonal, homemade food to make sure we can all eat healthy without having to get a doctorate in food science. Because if there is one thing we can all agree on, it’s that food is life, and we’re not letting Nutella go without a fight!
Words by Michelle HeenanKeeping the G&G up to date with all the latest tasty tidbits requires a lot of double lattes and espresso martinis, so we occasionally need to give out some sponsored love. But rest assured that we only work with businesses that we think are really nifty, as the sponsor for this post is!