- Food & Booze
Recipe | Starward Whisky Two-Fold and tonic
G&Ts were so 2019. Welcome to 2020, whisky and tonic.
Refreshing and unbelievably easy to make, the star of this cocktail is Starward Two-Fold whisky, paired with tonic and grapefruit to deliver a fresh take on the classic combination. Well-rounded and fully matured in Australian red wine barrels, this lighter style of whisky has the ability to work with a tonic like other whiskies can’t.
- 30ml Starward Two-Fold Double Grain Whisky
- 100ml Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water
- Generous serving of ice
- 1 slice of pink grapefruit
- Fill a highball with a generous serving of ice.
- Add 30ml Starward Two-Fold Double Grain Whisky.
- Top with 100ml of ice-cold Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water.
- Garnish and serve with a slice of pink grapefruit.
Starward Two-Fold and tonic is your new go-to summer sip. Try stopping at just one, we dare you!