- Food & Booze
Recipe | Rainbow Persimmon Salad
Looking for a meal that’s healthy, delicious and aesthetically pleasing?
Often those three things don’t intersect (food can look great on insta but after two mouthfuls you’re ready to chuck it), but low and behold, we’ve found a dish that ticks all the boxes! Try this rainbow persimmon salad for a meal that’s as pretty as it is yummy!
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 1⁄4 red cabbage
- 2 sweet persimmons
- 80g of Danish feta, crumbled
- Seeds from 1⁄2 pomegranate
- 1⁄4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Slice persimmon into thin wedges and thinly slice cabbage.
- Add to a serving bowl along with spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle with feta and top with pomegranate seeds.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients, toss through and enjoy!
Literally every part of you will love this meal, your eyes, your taste buds, your gut-Homer Simpson was wrong, you can win friends with salad.