- Food & Booze
Recipe | Garlic Parsley Shrimp
Love to seafood and eat it? Looking for a healthy, simple dinner that doesn’t shrimp on taste?
We’re usually ones to leave the cooking up to the experts, but thanks to Susan Conley from Cook the Stone, we’ve found a simple recipe for garlic parsley shrimp that is worth staying home for.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 450g/ 1lb of shrimp
- Kosher salt
- Two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Three tablespoons of butter
- Ground black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and olive oil. Cook for a minute or so, constantly stirring it with a wooden spoon.
- Add the shrimp and season it with salt and pepper. Cook each side of the shrimp for 2 minutes or until it has turned slightly pink.
- Increase the heat before adding butter. Add parsley once the butter starts to foam. Cook until the parsley has become crispy and the shrimp’s edges coloured brown.
- Transfer to a plate and it let rest – you’re done!