- Food & Booze
RECIPE | FIVE MINUTE CACAO MOUSSE
24 May 2017
Dessert is never more than five minutes away – and we’re not talking about the walk to the pantry to grab some chocolate. You can make your very own creamy chocolate mousse (that is also super healthy and great for your heart!) in just a matter of minutes, and you likely already have the ingredients. Taline Gabrielian, the genius behind Hippie Lane The Cookbook was kind enough to share this recipe for Five Minute Cacao Mousse… it’s so easy you could do it hungover! This makes four servings, so just cut the measurements to a quarter to cook for one. Ingredients
- 4 small ripe avocados
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 55 g (½ cup) raw cacao powder
- 125 ml (½ cup) coconut milk
- 80 ml (¹⁄₃ cup) rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon mesquite powder
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into four serving glasses and enjoy.