- Food & Booze
- 22 May 2017
If this recipe doesn’t reach our website, it’s because we accidentally drooled all over the keyboard. Wild Sage Cammeray has graced us with a sweet concoction that combines Toblerone with pastry… aaaand we’re drooling again. Just make us some already! Makes 8 Parcels 200gm Toblerone chocolate 8 sheets filo pastry 60g butter, melted, cooled Method
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.On a chopping board chop up the Toblerone chocolate into chunks of chocolate, place aside.
- On a clean dry surface, take a sharp knife and cut each sheet of filo pasty in to four squares.
- To make each parcel, spread one square of filo on a clean dry surface & brush lightly with some melted butter, place a second sheet on top and repeat until you have four layers stuck together.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the Toblerone in the centre of each sheet of filo, fold up the corners of the filo to form a parcel. Twist the corners together and brush with butter to seal the pastry.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 till you have 8 parcels made.
- Place the parcels on non stick baking tray and cook for 15 minutes until the pastry is golden.