- Food & Booze
Recipe | Apple, Raspberry & Almond Crumble
Our friends at Le Creuset have realised that we've got a bit of a sweet tooth, so they've gone ahead and ruined our diets with this totally addictive crumble.
Make the most of the few remaining cold days whipping up this winter warmer, we’re wishing the cold would linger a little longer this year so we can eat this every night!
Serves: 6 • Preparation: 20 minutes • Cooking: 30 minutes
7 to 8 apples
100g almond flour
100g brown sugar
100g salted butter
a punnet of raspberries
- Peel and cut the apples into small pieces, sprinkling them with some lemon juice so that they do not brown, and then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix together the sugar, flour and almond flour in a bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingers until you obtain a crumbly paste-like texture. Spread a very thin layer of crumble at the bottom of each of the 10cm Mini Cocottes.
- Cover with pieces of apples and some raspberries, and then finish by adding the remaining crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle some almonds on the top, and then bake for about 30 minutes. If the almonds are browning too much during baking, cover each Mini Cocotte with its lid.
- Once cooked, take the Mini Cocotte out of the oven and let them cool before serving.
- Serve with vanilla cream or freshly whipped cream.